Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Thursday, April 14, 2005,
lalalala
So long never post liao. Life`s pretty messy nowadaes. File checking. Books. Corrections. Find all papers. Photocopy. Punch holes. Teachers` nagging. Puke?Great. Only got 11/20 for literature. Is that luck or what?! Chinese commontest. i`m gonna flunk it. Like, there wasnt enuff time to finish the paper, let alone checkin it. 5/6 of the class is gonna fail it. duh.Haf this life science thingy conducted by external teachers nowadaes. Quite fun lar, get to work wif DNA and stuff. But todae`s lesson was...erm, boring. Positive gram, negative gram, violet, red and pink. Had been seeing stars. lols. Tiff kept me wide awake by makin me laugh. throughout the whole lesson. donnoe why, nowadaes i haf laughin gas. Ppl, beware. i`ll keep laughing. For no reason. Got caught by miss wan ru when tiff and i fool`d arnd. oops. heex.Juz got to noe shannon from 1/4..in a super weird way..lols. really weird. And weijie kept asking me to go Shannon`s hse wif him. Yesyes, i wanna see shannon`s doggies..but..isnt it a lil` extra of me to be there? Ans : yes.Had a heart to heart talk wif jerlyn durin lunch. Rather enjoyable. I luv her so much.Thou she`s alwaes lame. fold skirt, eat kfc...blahx. bibi, u shud noe wad i mean. =/Had a choir celebration coz they got gold honour award!! Haf strawberry cake but bibi, tiff, jer and i din eat. It wasnt our credit anywae..Choir was chosen, together wif anderson sec, to sing for the national dae that thingy. U noe, got the choir there then they will sing the wadeva songs. budden they will be recording down the voices, and there will be dummies from another choir to 'represent' us. unfairness. ppl will think that the voices come from them when they only do the actions. And mouth the lyrics. Dumb?I need help wif math. Falling super behind. wadde heck is miss lee teaching?? I WAN MRS NEO BACK!Rite. ppl, remember to ignore "CXA" or "xiang an" in my taggie. that guys an imposter of my fren. He`s so lame, juz ignore him.oh wells. MAybe he juz cant help being lame.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |